To be world class water service provider
ELDOWAS is committed to providing quality and adequate water service in a cost effective manner to its stakeholders by a qualified and motivated human resource.
The core values of the company are as stated below:
Give customers all due care and attention.
Foster and spirit of team work and respect.
Adhere to timely provision of services.
Uphold good corporate governance
- recognition and empowerment
- Continuity strives to satisfy our customers.
- Collaborate with our partners and stakeholders
- Constantly looking for ways to innovate and improve.
- Embrace change as an opportunity and strive for excellence
- Have a passion for continuous quality and reliability improvement.
LVNWSB has engaged ELDOWAS to be a water service provider in Eldoret and its environs through service provision agreement (SPA) as required by the water act 2002. ELDOWAS is therefore required to provide water services efficiently and economically in Eldoret and its environs in compliance with SPA.
ELDOWAS provides quality water and safe wastewater disposal service that continually meets the dynamic customer expectations.
- Pay your bill promptly.
- Facilitate access to meters for proper readings, maintenances and inspection of supply line.
- Report any leakage/burst of water, sewer blockages and vandalism of company facilities.
- Avoid illegal usage of water and sewer facilities.
- Customers shall maintain their sewer within the boundary of his/her property and any request to Eldowas to undertake the maintenance shall be at hid/her own cost
- Provide all up to date personal information or otherwise request by the company.
- Treat company staff with courtesy.
- Maintain water facilities after the meter point to avoid loss of water and practice rational use of water.
- Not to compromise Company staff.
- Ensure the meter is well secured.
- Formalize charge of residence and termination of contract.
Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company Limited (ELDOWAS) is a corporate entity established under Cap 486 of the laws of Kenya. The Eldoret Municipal Council is the principal shareholder. The Board of Directors of ELDOWAS comprises 10 Directors who represent the interest of various stakeholders. They include the Eldoret Municipal Council represented by the Mayor, Town Clerk and Treasurer; Moi University, Kenya Association of Manufacturers, Maendeleo ya Wanawake, Kenya National chamber of Commerce and Industry, Kipkenyo Sewerage neighbourhood, Chebara Dam catchment and the managing Director of the company.
Lake Victoria North Water Service Board & Eldoret Water and Sanitation Company
Lake Victoria North Water Service Board has intensified expansion of Water and sanitation infrastructure in its coverage area with the aim of ensuring more and more get access to regular and affordable water and sanitation services.
The Board is currently implanting the Water and Sanitation Improvement Programme (WaSSIP), a programme jointly financed by Government of Kenya and the World Bank targeted at rehabilitation and expansion of water and sanitation facilities in several small towns within the Board coverage area.